Steps to Get Teenagers Signed Up For a Farmtastic Day
REGISTER ONLINE HERE
HTML Form: Church
Word Format Forms: Parental
Consent | Church
*Please right click and save them to your computer to open.
Farmtastic 2012 will be featuring the preaching of Dr. John Goetsch three
times throughout the day. Special music will be provided as well. Plenty of games will keep the teens busy between preaching sessions, and a
concession stand will be open during all the game periods.
The cost for the day is $17 for all those who pre-register and send their check postmarked by September 7th. The cost on the day of, and for late registrations is $20 per person. This will include all games, activities,
preaching sessions and lunch. Youth Pastors and Sponsors will only be
charged $10 to enjoy everything on the grounds! Concession and paint ball
items will be extra.
Group competitions will be offered in several categories. Be sure to include
on your registration form if you are planning to compete in the volleyball
tournament. Several Christian colleges and camps will have booths on the
grounds so that you can introduce your teens to these fine organizations.
Follow the easy checklist below to make a life-changing day for your teenagers!
1. Promote the Farmtastic to your youth group! Use it as a way to get
your fall season off to a good start.
2. Use whatever format is easiest for you to register your youth group. There is an online registration form that you can fill in the blanks and then send it to us when you hit the Submit button. There is also a downloadable form that you can save to your own computer and then send it by email later. A third option is to print a paper form off our website and mail it in through the postal service.
One important step that you could do which would HELP US is to let us know by September 1st that you are bringing a group. We do not need to know what your total number will be . . . just let us know that you are coming! The easiest way to do that is to send an email telling us your church name, address, and contact person or by sending in the form that was mentioned in the above paragraph.
Be sure to let us know if you are participating in the Volleyball Tournament.
3. Make copies of the "Parental
Consent Form" and make a copy for each teen. Every teen attending must
have a completed and signed parental consent. This is imperative. No exceptions since our insurance requires this.
4. When you arrive at the Farmtastic site, please send only one adult
representative from your group to the Registration Tent. That person should
have all the completed and signed parental consent forms, any updated
information from a previously submitted registration, and any balance
5. Pastors / Youth Pastors are asked to volunteer to help in being ready to help counsel teens during invitations.